What is Tabono?
Tabono represents a commitment to strength, confidence, determination and hard work in relation to both wellbeing, and our business and professional lives. It represents a holistic approach to our working lives, where those who undertake the Tabono journey learn not only to look after a successful business or career, but also to look after themselves. We provide you with the knowledge, confidence and support you need to achieve your goals and develop a true success mindset.
Take a course or attend a workshop to take your skills to the next level.
Focus on achieving your goals, building confidence and supporting wellbeing.
Learn from and support each other to achieve our goals.
UK SMEs at the start of 2018, with a combined annual turnover of £2tn (FSB)
Of working aged adults were engaged in entrepreneurial activity or planning to start a business in the next 3 years (GEM UK Report 2018)
Increase in the number of UK businesses since 2000 (Parliament UK)
“Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your confidence and fortitude.”
Why choose Tabono?
Choosing to work with Tabono means that you are deciding to take time for yourself, to focus on self- and group development and to gain support where and when you need it. This will allow you to make positive changes, and lead the life you dream of.
- Would you love to run your own business and want to make sure you start off on the right track?
- Do you feel stuck and need some support?
- Do you want to take time out for professional development, or to upskill in a particular area?
- Do you want to connect with a community of like-minded business people?
- Do you want to learn from a range of experts, on topics relating to both business and wellbeing?
- Do you want you and your team to focus on their personal development whilst increasing their wellbeing and productivity?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, then Tabono is for you.
“The way to get started is to stop talking and begin doing.”
What services do we offer?
- A range of online training courses on wellbeing and business, from short courses to a 12-month long programme.
- A range of workshops for corporate groups and education settings to encourage personal development and enhance wellbeing.
- A range of face-to-face workshops for small business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Access to the Tabono Experts, selected for their knowledge and reputations for excellence in their respective fields.
- A 2-to-1 mentoring programme for those who prefer more personalised support.
- Membership of a vibrant, friendly community for small business owners, including co-working and networking events.
Meet The Team