What is Tabono?
Our on- and offline education programme and membership community represents an holistic approach to entrepreneurship. By undertaking the Tabono journey, either as a course participant, or as a community member, you will learn not only how to develop a successful business, but also to look after yourself – neither of which can be mutually exclusive in the development of a true success mindset.
Build your confidence, and move forward with passion and purpose.
Focus on your goals and wellbeing, and build a strong personal brand.
Create new habits to ensure you make progress and keep up momentum.
UK SMEs at the start of 2018, with a combined annual turnover of £2tn (FSB)
Of working aged adults were engaged in entrepreneurial activity or planning to start a business in the next 3 years (GEM UK Report 2018)
Increase in the number of UK businesses since 2000 (Parliament UK)
“Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your confidence and fortitude.”
Why choose Tabono?
Registering for a Tabono course or joining our community means that you are deciding to take time for yourself and your business, and focus on the areas which will allow you to make positive changes, and lead the life you dream of.
- Would you love to run your own business and want to make sure you start off on the right track?
- Do you have an established business but feel stuck and need some support?
- Do you want to take time out for professional development, or upskill in a particular area?
- Do you want to connect with a community of like-minded business people and subject-matter experts?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, then Tabono is for you.
“The way to get started is to stop talking and begin doing.”
What is the online Tabono programme?
- An holistic approach to entrepreneurship, focusing on supporting you as well as your business.
- A highly personalised experience including 1-2-1 support, allowing us to tailor the programme to your individual needs.
- A private members area for each cohort, providing support, motivation, and accountability
- A wide range of learning materials, including videos, live engagement with your peers and the course leaders, 1-2-1 sessions and at-home tasks.
- Access to the Tabono Experts, all of whom have been selected based on their knowledge and reputation for excellence in their field.
Meet The Team