What is Tabono?
Tabono is a unique support system for female small business owners, helping them to build confidence, break down barriers and grow their businesses. Our approach is truly holistic, providing support to our members and clients with both their wellbeing and professional lives.
Take a course or attend a workshop to take your skills to the next level.
Build confidence, create good habits and achieve your goals.
Ask questions, make connections and support each other.
Only 1 in 3 UK entrepreneurs is female
Boosting female entrepreneurship could add £250bn to the economy
48% of women cite confidence as a barrier to starting a business
*Statistics from the Rose Review of Female Entrepreneurship, 2019
“Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your confidence and fortitude.”
Why choose Tabono?
Choosing to work with Tabono means that you are deciding to take time for yourself, to focus on self- and group development and to gain support where and when you need it. This will allow you to make positive changes, and lead the life you dream of.
- Would you love to run your own business and want to make sure you start off on the right track?
- Do you feel stuck and need some support?
- Do you want to take time out for professional development, or to upskill in a particular area?
- Do you want to connect with a community of like-minded business people?
- Do you want to learn from a range of experts, on topics relating to both business and wellbeing?
- Do you want you and your team to focus on their personal development whilst increasing their wellbeing and productivity?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, then Tabono is for you.
“I am so excited to be part of such an incredibly nurturing, supportive and inspiring group of ladies!!”
A Tabono Community member
What services do we offer?
- A range of online training courses on wellbeing and business, from short courses to a 12-month long programme.
- A range of workshops for corporate groups and education settings to encourage personal development and enhance wellbeing.
- A range of face-to-face workshops for small business owners and entrepreneurs alongside monthly co-working and networking events
- Access to the Tabono Experts, selected for their knowledge and reputations for excellence in their respective fields.
- A 2-to-1 mentoring programme for those who want to build their businesses and take them to the next level, but prefer more personalised support.
- Focussed business mastermind groups
- Membership of a vibrant, friendly community for small business owners, where the emphasis is on support and personal development, as well as business growth
Meet The Team