It’s time for us to announce the second of our Tabono Expert team and we’re so delighted to confirm that Jo Keyes of Time to Nourish will be joining us. As a key member of the team for our Wellbeing module, she will be discussing how food impacts the body and mind, as well as conducting a live cooking demonstration!
More about Jo
Jo is a qualified Natural Chef, trained at the College of Naturopathic Medicine. She has a passion for sharing her knowledge of how to nourish the body and empowering people to get into the kitchen.
Her business Time to Nourish aims to inspire people through food to better health and well-being. She provides a number of services including:
- Public and private workshops sharing nutrient dense plant-based recipes
- Teaching private cookery lessons to increase knowledge, skills and confidence in the kitchen
- Cooking bespoke fridge fills and nutritious food to order
- Catering for retreats, events and parties
- Recipe development, testing and food styling
Recently she has been collaborating with Kelly Little (The Mighty Beetroot) writing and delivering a highly successful series of plant-based workshops in Kingston and Marlow under the banner of Simple Meals for Better Health.
Jo’s other experience includes working with:
- Jamie Raftery (The Holistic Chef) delivering fermentation and plant based cookery courses at Leiths and Newlyns and joined his team at Soul Circus in August 2017 providing a varied plant based menu for the revellers.
- Anna Middleton (Rawsome) and Tracey Saddler (Happily Raw) on a day retreat and teamed up with Anna again in September 2017 along with Kate Magic to delivering their week long Raw Magic Retreat.
- Jenny Tschiesche (The Lunchbox Dr) testing and developing recipes for publication in Sheet Pan Cooking
- Kathryn Fell on the styling and photography for a charity cookbook for Sue Ryder.
- Bekkie Bird at Embrace the Cake producing delicious handmade raw superfood cakes and treats ready for delivery.
- The team at Roost primal-inspired cafe in Bagshot delivering a diverse menu of fresh and healthy dishes.