Who exactly is the Tabono programme for? It’s a question that we get asked a lot. Signing up to a year-long online course is a big decision and a big commitment in terms of both time and money! We totally get it.
So today we wanted to share our thoughts on who would benefit most from our programme.
What are the questions to ask yourself?
In order to establish who the Tabono programme is for, and whether it’s right for you, there are a number of questions to ask yourself:
- Have you always wanted to run a business?
- Do you want to make a positive investment in yourself and in your future?
- If you already have a business, are you feeling stuck? Perhaps not making the progress you thought you would be?
- Do you feel like you need a change of career direction?
If you’ve answered Yes to one or more of the above, then the Tabono programme could be a good fit for you.
An investment in you, in your potential, and in your dream business coming to life.
One of the most important parts of our programme is that our participants join and complete their Tabono journey as a cohort of no more than 12 people. This provides a ready-made support network; fosters a sense of accountability and establishes a mechanism for the exchange of ideas.
But the beauty of it is that your cohort could be made up by people from all walks of life. It might include:
- someone in the middle stages of their career, who is no longer happy in a corporate role.
- A mother, wanting to work, but in a way that is flexible enough to allow her to be there for her family.
- A new graduate with a big idea, who has declined the offer of a traditional graduate scheme, preferring instead to set up on his own; or even a school- or college-leaver doing the same thing.
- Or an established entrepreneur, with wisdom and experience to share, but who perhaps needs fresh ideas and more structured support to enable them and their organisation to take the next step.
So if any of these sound like you (or given that you’ve arrived at our website, you may even have a totally different reason of your own), get in touch. We would love to hear more about your current situation and your plans, and to discuss how the Tabono programme could help you to take the next step.