Welcome to the Tabono Community
Running a small business on your own can be a real challenge. A roller-coaster. It can be lonely. Perhaps you’re not sure who to turn to when you’re stuck or when you need support. Maybe you’re in need of someone to talk to and to bounce ideas around with. Sometimes it’s simply about connecting with someone who’s been there. Who knows what you’re going through. Business networking for women – and more specifically, a community – is exactly what you need!
The Tabono Community was designed with exactly this in mind. We support women with both the development of their businesses and by providing support for their mindset and wellbeing. A truly holistic approach to entrepreneurship! Through our on-and offline events, and via our exclusive Facebook group, we bring people together for mutual support, development and education.
Even better, every aspect of our community is designed to be relaxed, supportive and welcoming. Whether you’d call us a team, a tribe or a sisterhood, the most important thing is that members feel able to be themselves whether they are having a good day, or a bad one!
Tabono is designed for women to be their authentic selves, and not conform to any strict structures or referral requirements. Nor do we operate any sort of professional lock-outs. We believe that every business woman is different and deserves to be able to access the connections and opportunities that Tabono can provide. Equally, we believe that every business woman is unique, and even though two people have similar businesses, how they run those businesses, and the way they interact with their customers, is completely different.
In short, if you’re a woman running her own business, you’re welcome!
It’s a constant support system mainly due to the variety of communications, with a real mix of business and personal chat plus it has a real sense of sisterhood.
Why join us?
Women join us from a broad range of backgrounds, business types and levels of experience, and your membership of the Tabono Community includes the following benefits:
- access to our exclusive members’ Facebook group – the online heart of our community
- a 60 minute, 1-to-1 coaching session with a member of our coaching team
- access to two face to face co-working events each month (in Maidenhead (Holyport) and Marlow), plus two virtual coworking events
- monthly business networking for women in Marlow, Wokingham, Henley and High Wycombe
- access to our expert-led, members-only training workshops at a heavily discounted price
- ‘Power Hours’ with our co-founders at a discounted price, designed to help you to with particular challenges or blocks to your progress
- easy access to our preferred suppliers and subject-matter experts
- a 10% discount on all other Tabono workshops, mastermind groups, coaching and events
‘Tabono Members’ – our members-only Facebook group – forms the heart of the Tabono community. The group is a place for all of our members, preferred suppliers and the Tabono team. It is designed as a ‘safe space’ for our members to share their ups and downs, ask questions and seek support and advice and of course have fun! It also includes:
- A weekly structure, designed to support you to make progress with your professional and business-related goals, and provide accountability for those who wish
- A weekly opportunity to promote your business
- An opportunity to share ideas, get help with business challenges, and gain feedback from your peers.
The best way to find out if business networking with the Tabono community is for you, is to talk to us, and give it a try! If you’re not quite ready to attend an event, you can book a 15 minute Discovery Call with one of our co-founders. Or, if you’re ready to jump in, you can sign up for a free month’s trial by filling in the form below.
How much does it cost?
Membership of the Tabono community currently costs £35 per month with no contract or minimum term, and good news – there is NO JOINING OR ADMIN FEE!
But before you sign up, we’d love you to get to know us a little better.
So if you’re a woman who is committed to growing her business, why not come and try it out for a month, absolutely FREE?
All you need to do is complete the form on this page, and we will be in touch to set up your FREE TRIAL.