Running a small business on your own can be a real challenge. A roller-coaster. It can be lonely. Perhaps you’re not sure who to turn to when you’re stuck or when you need support. Maybe you’re in need of someone to talk to and to bounce ideas around with. Sometimes it’s simply about connecting with someone who’s been there. Who knows what you’re going through. A business network for women is exactly what you need!
The Tabono Community was designed with exactly this in mind. We support female entrepreneurs and small business owners with both the development of their business and by providing support for their wellbeing. Through our thriving events programme and membership community, we bring people together for mutual support, development and education.
As business network for women, every aspect of our community delivered in a relaxed, supportive and welcoming way. The most important thing is that members feel able to be themselves. There are no formal structures that members need to conform to, and we don’t operate any sort of ‘lock-out’ system. If you’re a woman running her own business, you’re welcome!
Why join our business network for women?
Your membership of the Tabono Community includes the following benefits:
- access to our exclusive members’ Facebook groups – the online heart of our community
- an annual 60 minute, 1-to-1 coaching session with a member of our coaching team
- THREE co-working events each month, plus our 24/7 co-working Zoom room
- a monthly ‘Network & Learn’ networking events, which include presentations from invited experts
- access to our expert-led, members only training workshops at a heavily discounted price
- easy access to our preferred suppliers
- a 10% discount on all other Tabono workshops, coaching and events
(Please note that, at the current time, all of our membership support and the benefits available are being delivered online. This will be revised, and our face-to-face events reinstated, once the Government’s advice deems it appropriate.)
‘Tabono Members’ – our members only Facebook group – forms the heart of the Tabono community. The group is a place for all of our members, preferred suppliers and the Tabono team. It includes:
- A weekly structure, designed to support you to make progress with your professional and business-related goals, and provide accountability for those who wish
- Regular knowledge sessions on a broad range of topics relating to business and entrepreneurship, delivered by our Tabono Experts team and other invited guests
- An opportunity to share ideas, seek support on business challenges, and gain feedback from your peers.
How much does it cost?
Membership of the Tabono community currently costs £35 per month with no contract or minimum term, but before you sign up, we’d love you to get to know us a little better.
So if you’re a female small business owner, committed to growing your business, why not come and try it out for a month, absolutely FREE?
All you need to do is complete the form below, and we will be in touch to set up your FREE TRIAL.