Welcome to the Tabono Community
It doesn’t matter how ambitious you are. How focussed you are. Or how much you excel in your field. As business owners, we all need people around us, whether you call them a team, a community, a support group or a network. Our approach to business networking for women – The Tabono Community – was created for exactly this reason.
Running a small business on your own can be a real challenge. A roller-coaster. It can be lonely. Perhaps you’re not sure who to turn to when you’re stuck or when you need support. Maybe you’re in need of someone to talk to and to bounce ideas around with. Sometimes it’s simply about connecting with someone who’s been there. The right community can support you with all of these things.
As well as providing support for business owners, our approach to business networking for women also facilitates connection and knowledge sharing. Our community provides a place for women to seek practical support and technnical tips when they’re stuck or need expert advice. Referrals and collaborations are made naturally and organically – not through enforced structures or requirements.
Finally, Tabono is designed for women to be their authentic selves. As such, we don’t operate any sort of professional lock-outs or restrictions. Why? Because we believe that every business woman is different and deserves to be able to access the connections and opportunities that Tabono can provide. Equally, we believe that every business woman is unique, and even though two people have similar businesses, how they run those businesses, and the way they interact with their customers, is completely different.
In short, if you’re a woman running her own business, you’re welcome! All we ask is that you’re committed to creating a business that you love.
It’s a constant support system mainly due to the variety of communications, with a real mix of business and personal chat plus it has a real sense of sisterhood.
Why should you do your business networking with Tabono?
Women join us from a broad range of backgrounds, business types and levels of experience, but all are committed to building their businesses and supporting each other. Your membership of the Tabono Community includes the following benefits:
- access to our exclusive members’ Facebook group – the online heart of our community
- a 60 minute, 1-to-1 coaching session with a member of our coaching team
- access to two face to face co-working events each month (in Maidenhead (Holyport) and Marlow), plus two virtual coworking events
- monthly business networking for women in Marlow, Wokingham, Henley and High Wycombe
- access to our expert-led, members-only training workshops, delivered at a heavily discounted price
- ‘Power Hours’ with our co-founders, designed to help you to with particular challenges or blocks to your progress (additional fee)
- easy access to our preferred suppliers and subject-matter experts
- a 10% discount on other Tabono workshops and events
Membership of the Tabono community is included as part of our Business Coaching programme.
‘Tabono Members’ – our members-only Facebook group – forms the heart of the Tabono community. The group is a place for all of our members, preferred suppliers and the Tabono team. It is designed as a ‘safe space’ for our members to share their ups and downs, ask questions and seek support and advice and of course have fun! It also includes:
- A weekly structure, designed to support you to make progress with your professional and business-related goals, and provide accountability for those who wish
- A weekly opportunity to promote your business
- An opportunity to share ideas, get help with business challenges, and gain feedback from your peers.
Membership of the Tabono community currently costs £35 per month with no contract or minimum term, and good news – there is NO JOINING OR ADMIN FEE!
But before you sign up, we’d love you to get to know us a little better.
You can either: