Running a small business on your own can be a real challenge. A roller-coaster. It can be lonely. Perhaps you’re not sure who to turn to when you’re stuck or when you need support. Maybe you’re in need of someone to talk to and to bounce ideas around with. Sometimes it’s simply about connecting with someone who’s been there. Who knows what you’re going through.
The Tabono Community was designed with exactly this in mind. We support female entrepreneurs and small business owners with both the development of their business and by providing support for their wellbeing. Through our thriving events programme and membership community, we bring people together for mutual support, development and education.
All in delivered in our relaxed, supportive and welcoming way. We don’t operate any sort of ‘lock-out’ system – anyone is welcome.
Your membership of the Tabono community includes the following benefits:
- access to TWO Facebook groups: one exclusively for Members and the other providing a monthly challenge
- an annual 60 minute, 1-to-1 coaching session with a member of our coaching team
- access to TWO virtual co-working events each month, plus our 24/7 co-working Zoom room
- access to our monthly virtual ‘Networking & Learn’ networking events, which include presentations from invited experts on topics relating to wellbeing and business
- access to TWO virtual coffee breaks each week (during lockdown only)
- access to our expert-led, members only training workshops at a heavily discounted price
- easy access to our team of Tabono Experts
- a 10% discount on all other Tabono workshops, courses and events
(Please note that, at the current time, all of our membership support and the benefits available are being delivered online. This will be revised, and our face-to-face events reinstated, once the Government’s advice deems it appropriate.)
The members only Facebook group forms the heart of the Tabono community. The group is a place for all of our members, Experts and the Tabono team, and it includes:
- A weekly structure, designed to support you to make progress with your professional and business-related goals, and provide accountability for those who wish
- Regular knowledge sessions on a broad range of topics relating to business and entrepreneurship, delivered by our Tabono Experts team and other invited guests
- An opportunity to share ideas, seek support on business challenges, and gain feedback from your peers.
How much does it cost?
Membership of the Tabono community currently costs £35 per month with no contract or minimum term, but before you sign up, we’d love you to get to know us a little better.
So if you’re a female small business owner, committed to growing your business, why not come and try it out for a month, absolutely FREE?
All you need to do is complete the form below, and we will be in touch to set up your FREE TRIAL.