Running a small business on your own can be a real challenge. It can be lonely. Perhaps you’re not sure who to turn to when you’re stuck or when you need support. Maybe you’re simply in need of someone to talk to and to bounce ideas around with.
The Tabono Community was designed with exactly this in mind. We support female entrepreneurs and small business owners with both the development of their business and by providing support for their wellbeing, as well as bringing people together for mutual support, development and education.
Your membership of the Tabono community includes the following benefits:
- access to our exclusive Facebook group for Tabono members.
- a 60 minute, 1-to-1 coaching session with a member of our coaching team
- access to our online ‘Coffee Breaks’ twice per week
- access to our virtual co-working events twice per month
- access to our monthly virtual networking events, which include presentations from invited speakers on topics relating to wellbeing and business
- a 10% discount on all other Tabono workshops, courses and events
(Please note that, at the current time, all of our membership support and the benefits available are being delivered online. This will be revised, and our face-to-face events reinstated, once the Government’s advice deems it appropriate.)
The Facebook group forms the heart of the Tabono community. The group is a place for all of our members, Experts and the Tabono team, and it includes:
- A weekly structure, designed to support you to make progress with your professional and business-related goals, and provide accountability for those who wish
- Regular knowledge sessions on a broad range of topics relating to business and entrepreneurship, delivered by our Tabono Experts team and other invited guests
- An opportunity to share ideas, seek support on business challenges, and gain feedback from your peers.
How much does it cost?
Membership of the Tabono community currently costs £20 per month, but before you sign up, we’d love you to get to know us a little better. So if you’re a female small business owner, committed to growing your business, why not come and try it out for a month, absolutely FREE?
All you need to do is complete the form below, and we will be in touch to set up your FREE TRIAL.