Events & Workshops
We Are Tabono run a range of events for women in business and for individuals, as well as for the benefit of larger organisations and their teams. Our primary event types are as follows:
- Pop-up and Virtual Co-working – the opportunity to come and work with your peers and power through your To Do List! (Held online and in Marlow).
- Network & Learn – networking for women in business. A mixture of relaxed networking and a talk from specifically invited expert speakers. (Held in Marlow)
- Network Social – networking for women in business, with an emphasis on the social! (Held in Wokingham)
- The Small Business Toolkit – FREE masterclass for anyone starting out on their business journey. (Held online)
- You and Your Business – business planning and goal setting workshops, held quarterly
- Bullet Journal Workshops – learn a new way to get organised and maximise productivity whilst getting creative, more mindful and having fun! (Held both in Marlow and online)
Read more about what we offer on the grid below, and please contact us if you have any questions, or to discuss any bespoke requirements that you might have.
Our community members are able to attend co-working and networking events at no cost, and are entitled to a 10% discount on all other events.
All events can also be booked on a standalone basis.
The Tabono meetings are so relaxed and enjoyable. I went to the last meeting with a piece of work I was stuck on and during the time I was there I got support and input from various people. I love the informality and easy collaboration that flows and there is always such a positive vibe. Great hosts and fabulous bunch of like-minded people.
Corporate and Education Workshops
As well as our events for women in business, our courses and workshops can also be delivered in both corporate environments and for staff and students in educational settings. These inspiring, fun and creative events are perfect for both team-building and also supporting individuals with their organisation, productivity and wellbeing.
Workshops can be themed around topics such as confidence, bullet journaling, goal-setting and vision boarding, but can be completely tailored to meet the needs of your group.
For more information and to discuss how we can support you and your team, get in touch with us.
Facebook were looking for a mindful and memorable activity to offer to their internal teams. The resources were amazing and creativity thrived in the room. We wish we could have done it for longer!